Ricardo Garcia, Director, CLAPBio
Education and Training:
- Medical Doctor (1994).
- General Surgery Residency Program (1997).
- Post Graduated in Hospital Administration (1999).
- Master in Business Administration and Health Management at IBMEC Business School ‐RJ, extended to Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, USA (2000).
- Master in Business Administration and Marketing at Pontifícia Universidade Católica ‐ RJ
Professional Work and Positions:
- Researcher at National Institute of Science and Technology for Health Technology Assessment (IATS)
- Researcher and director at Latin American Research Center of Biotechnology ‐ CLAPBio
- Director Vice President at the Brazilian Society of Biotechnology (SBBiotec)
- Subsecretary for Biotechnology, Science and Health development at Federal District Government, Brasilia, Brazil (2012 – 2014)