Session 6 – Track “Perspectives” | Brazilian Biotech Network (Rede Brasil Biotec): Presentation of Innovative Technologies
The “Rede Brasil-Biotec” is a network that integrates the efforts of the scientific and technological development of Brazilian biotechnology, and that also promotes the articulation with the private sector to advance innovation in this sector. This panel will gather representatives of the members of this network (BIONORTE, BIOTECMAR, PRÓ-CENTRO-OESTE, RENORBIO, SulBiotec) to showcase its innovative technologies.
- Marcelo Morales, Secretary of Policies for Training and Strategic Actions, Brazilian Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovations and Communications
- Cristina Castro, Coordinator of the Postgraduate Program in Biotechnology and Biodiversity, University of Brasilia (Rede Pró-Centro-Oeste)
- Francine Padilha, Professor and Researcher, Tiradentes University (Unit) and Institute of Technology and Research (ITP) of Aracaju (Rede Renorbio)
- Mário Steindel, Professor of the Postgraduate Program in Biotechnology and Biosciences, Federal University of Santa Catarina - UFSC (Rede SulBiotec)
- Ricardo Krüger, Molecular Biology Graduate Program Coordinator, University of Brasilia (Rede Biotecmar)
- Spartaco Astolfi Filho, Emeritus Professor, UFAM / Member of the Scientific Council, Cristália / Permanent Professor, PPG-BIONORTE