Session 3 – Track “Innovation” | The Science of Cannabis for Healthcare Innovation
This session will provide a Latin American perspective towards the strategic regulatory, technical and commercial knowledge to foster global collaborations in the nascent field of cannabis-based healthcare innovation.
- Antoine (Toni) Daher, President, Casa Hunter / President, the Brazilian Federation of Rare Disease Associations (Febrararas)
- Diego Olivera, Secretary General, National Drug Commission / President, Institute for Regulation and Control of Cannabis (Uruguay)
- João Paulo Perfeito, Manager of Low Risk, Herbal and Homeopathic Medicines and Medical Gases of the General Office of Drugs, ANVISA
- Payton Palaia, Chief Science Officer, Olistica Lifesciences Group
- Sergio Lins Lima Braga Filho, PharmD – Director and Founder, Intrials