Session 1 – Track “Innovation” | The Era of Personalized Medicine in Latin America. Where are we today?
Healthcare is becoming more personalized with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, laboratories and health insurance companies looking for new ways to provide the right diagnostics and treatments to the right patients at the right time. This panel will discuss the status of Personalized Medicine in Latin America, recent advances, regulatory and operational challenges and perspectives for the near future.
- Carlos Murillo, Country Manager, Pfizer Brazil, Latin America
- Felipe Abdo, Senior Principal, IQVIA
- João Batista Júnior, Manager of the Blood, Tissues, Cells and Organs Office (GSTCO), Anvisa
- Marco Krieger, Vice-president of Health Production and Innovation in Health, Fiocruz
- Milena Soares, President, Brazilian Association of Cell Therapy