Information about the 2021 edition will be announced soon, but you can already guarantee your registration with a special discount!
Learn, meet and network.
BIO Latin America is the industry’s must attend conference for innovation and collaboration on biotech and life sciences in Latin America.
The Conference offers to the delegates the opportunity to:
- Learn from industry experts and influencers, who share their insights and knowledge during keynotes and discussion sessions.
- Meet the new generation of companies and startups who anticipate the future by turning ideas into innovative solutions.
- Network with the leading global pharmaceutical, biotech, industrial and biochemical companies, hospitals, laboratories, universities, public agencies and investment firms in one place, at one time.
The format of the Conference
BIO Latin America combines discussion sessions, networking and partnering meetings into a time-efficient and focused conference that is unique to you.
The panel discussions are always focused on trend topics of the Life Sciences sector. The 2019 program focused on how global innovation in biotechnology and genomic sequencing are enabling remarkable advances in healthcare and agriculture, and how Latin America is uniquely positioned to benefit from these technologies and scientific applications. Read more about each topic of the 2019 program here and view the speaker’s profiles who contributed to the discussion sessions. Take a look at the 2021 Program preview.
With a drive on promoting innovative technologies, this exhibition space explores the field of cutting-edge technologies and the latest innovations presented by companies, institutions and startups who are looking for partners and investors. The 2019 edition showcased over 30 exhibitors (including 24 startups) and the main stage received two competitions: “Demoday BioStartup Academy – 1st class” and “Startup Stadium”, where the 5 top startups of each program presented their pitch to the audience. Explore the 2021 Innovation Arena.
Explore new partnering and funding possibilities, and develop your personal network by meeting face-to-face with high-level executives, industry leaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, academics and investors from around the world. The conference features private and pre-scheduled meetings between the delegates, using the BIO One-on-One Partnering™ software. This is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and life sciences industry without traveling all over the world. Learn more.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all discussion sessions and startups presentations
- Access to the Innovation Arena
- Access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering system to schedule onsite meetings
- Handbag and handbook + onsite program of the conference
- Networking events (coffee-breaks, lunches and reception)
Please be aware that the official language of the conference is English and that we will have simultaneous translations for Portuguese (back and forth) at the auditorium.
We have special discounts for startups, government, academic and non-profits registrations!
Thinking about bringing your team to BIO Latin America?
BIO Latin America provides many opportunities for news stories! Complimentary registration is available to applicants with valid press credentials and media is invited to attend all activities. Read the rules on the “Terms and Conditions” agreement and get in touch with us to ask for your discount code: email@example.com.
Need more information to make your decision?
- See the testimonials of who have already joined us.
- Take a look at the 2019 attending companies.
- Download the Report of Results of the 2019 edition.
- Access the photos to view all the structure of the Conference.
Save your spot for 2021!
More information about the next edition will be announced soon. Click here to join the waiting list and guarantee a special discount for your early registration!
If you have any additional questions about registration, or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +55 (31) 3303-0004 (from 9am to 6pm, Brazil time).