Registration is open!
To register, select your category:
Please read the “Terms and Conditions” agreement available here to understand the rules for each category of registration before choosing/selecting your ticket. This document defines the rules, requirements, and other terms that all registrants must agree before using the BIO Latin America Conference website and/or registering for the Conference.
Join us in São Paulo for BIO Latin America 2019!
Registration categories for the BIO Latin America Conference include:
- Access to all discussion sessions and startups presentations
- Access to the Innovation Arena
- Access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering™ system to schedule onsite meetings
- Handbag and handbook + onsite program of the conference
- Networking events (coffee-breaks, lunches and reception)
Please be advised that the official language of the conference is English and that we will have simultaneous translations for Spanish and Portuguese (back and forth for the three languages) at the auditorium.
We offer several packages for groups (4+ attendees from the same institution) to meet your needs and budget:
- 4-10 registrations from the same institution – 10% discount
- 11-15 registrations from the same institution – 15% discount
- 16+ registrations from the same institution – 20% discount
Please contact us at [email protected]rg.br and ask for your group registration code!
Important Information: Group discounts are available only for General Registration, and are not cumulative with other discounts.
BIO Latin America provides many opportunities for news stories! Complimentary registration is available to applicants with valid press credentials and media is invited to attend all activities. Please contact us at [email protected] and ask for your media registration code.
The producers will review submissions in the order they are received and send notification within 48 hours. Instructions for receiving a complimentary media badge will be sent to all approved media.
Media Registration Categories
Affiliated/Credentialed Media (Broadcast, Online, Newspapers, Magazines, Newsletters, etc.)
Please be advised that you may be asked to provide valid press credentials which include:
- A by-lined article published by their employing news agency within the past six months
- A copy of publication masthead listing the individual’s primary position as an editor or reporter
- Official photo identification issued by employing news agency or government
Freelance writers may apply for complimentary media registration and must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis, and must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject for consideration.
Important Information: Marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors and researchers may not register as media.
If you have any additional questions about registration, or need assistance, please contact [email protected] or +55 (31) 3303-0003 (from 9am to 6pm, Brazil time).