Face-to-face meetings matter
According to Forbes Insights, 95% of business executives say face-to-face meetings are essential for long-term business relationships.
All registered attendees of BIO Latin America are entitled to access the state-of-the-art BIO One-on-One Partnering™ system. For over two-days of Conference you will be able to enhance your knowledge through our keynotes and discussion sessions of our program, build a promising relationship with the right partner for your business, and network with over 750 representatives of worldwide life sciences leading companies. By using our platform to set your agenda, you will make sure that your valuable time is not wasted and that you are committed to the strategy that will better meet your needs.
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and life sciences industry without traveling all over the world. Our system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives.
Valuing your time and strategy
- Pre-schedule 30-minute one-on-one meetings for over 2-days of Conference;
- Easily create and update your agenda, taking the stress out of coordinating and scheduling meetings onsite, so you can focus on your business strategies;
- Show your best side by creating an interesting profile to attract the best partners;
- Communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives;
- Source potential collaborations and funding opportunities with an international audience.
How to access the system
To access the Partnering System, you must be registered for the Conference. Once your registration is confirmed and the partnering system is opened, it may take up to three business days to receive your unique login credentials. We thank you for your patience!
If you are a 2019 participant, you can still access the system by clicking here!
New to BIO One-on-One Partnering? Need a refresher on how to use it?
We have a number of resources available including webinars, tutorials, and videos that will help you and your company make the most out of your time at BIO Latin America using the One-on-One Partnering system. And we have a partnering app where you can access your schedule and update your calendar on the go!
Everything You Need to Know About BIO One-on-One Partnering:
View Webinar Recording (YouTube) – Watch this webinar to learn more about what BIO One-on-One Partnering can do for your business
- A brief overview of BIO One-on-One Partnering and the latest trends;
- How to make an effective pitch to potential partners and investors;
- Effectively using the system to reach your target audience;
- Partnering logistics and tips for success;
- New! BIO One-on-One Partnering mobile app.
BIO One-on-One Partnering Video Tutorials
- Navigating the Home Page
- Company and Delegate Profiles
- Managing Your Calendar
- How to Use the Search Function
- Messaging in the Partnering System
- How to Find Meeting History and Create Notes
BIO One-on-One Partnering Tutorial (PDF)
Wondering who you will network with at BIO Latin America Conference?
Registrations for the 2020 edition are opened and soon we will have the list of early confirmed participants. But you have a better idea of what to expect by accessing the list of 2019 participants and by downloading the 2019 report to check the numbers related to participants, companies registered, partnering meetings held and other data.
Ready to start partnering?
The sooner you register, the greater the chances of scheduling excellent partnering meetings.
Click here to register with a special discount on your early registration and guarantee your access to the partnering system as soon as it is opened!