The Partnering System will be available soon!
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and life sciences industry without traveling all over the world. Our system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives.
How to Access the Partnering System
The partnering system will open soon! To access the BIO One-on-One Partnering system, you must be registered for the Conference. Once your registration is confirmed and the partnering system is opened, it may take up to three business days to receive your unique login credentials. We thank you for your patience!
We have a number of resources available including webinars, tutorials, and videos that will help you and your company make the most out of your time at BIO Latin America using the One-on-One Partnering system. And we have a partnering app where you can access your schedule and update your calendar on the go!
Everything You Need to Know About BIO One-on-One Partnering:
View Webinar Recording (YouTube) – Watch this webinar to learn more about what BIO One-on-One Partnering can do for your business
- A brief overview of BIO One-on-One Partnering and the latest trends;
- How to make an effective pitch to potential partners and investors;
- Effectively using the system to reach your target audience;
- Partnering logistics and tips for success;
- New! BIO One-on-One Partnering mobile app.
BIO One-on-One Partnering Video Tutorials
- Navigating the Home Page
- Company and Delegate Profiles
- Managing Your Calendar
- How to Use the Search Function
- Messaging in the Partnering System
- How to Find Meeting History and Create Notes
BIO One-on-One Partnering Tutorial (PDF)
Who Attended the Last Edition of BIO Latin America?
Access here the list of institutions represented in the last edition and to check all the numbers related to participants, companies registered, partnering meetings held and other data, click here to download the report.