BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling all over the world. Our system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives.
We have a number of resources available including webinars, tutorials, and videos that will help you and your company make the most out of your time at BIO events using the One-on-One Partnering system. We have a partnering app where you can access your schedule and update your calendar on the go!
The Partnering System for BIO Latin America 2018 will open soon!
How to Access the Partnering System
In order to access the BIO One-on-One Partnering system, you must either be registered in the Conference. Once your registration are confirmed, it may take up to three business days to receive your unique login credentials. We thank you for your patience!
Everything You Need to Know About BIO One-on-One Partnering
Watch this webinar to learn more about what BIO One-on-One Partnering can do for your business.
View Webinar Recording (YouTube)
- Brief overview of BIO One-on-One Partnering and the latest trends;
- How to make an effective pitch to potential partners and investors;
- Effectively using the system to reach your target audience;
- Partnering logistics and tips for success;
- New! BIO One-on-One Partnering mobile app.
Plus additional time at the end for any questions you may have!
BIO One-on-One Partnering Video Tutorials
- Navigating the Home Page
- Company and Delegate Profiles
- Managing Your Calendar
- How to Use the Search Function
- Messaging in the Partnering System
- How to Find Meeting History and Create Notes